Friday, January 4, 2013

What Hath God Wrought?


Somehow, there's a popular belief that God/dess is omnipotent (all powerful, for those of you who don't read). I'd love to know who God/dess' agent is to put that one around. Anyway, what's the proof that God/dess is not all powerful?

Simple.

God would make a lousy talk show host. "Why bother asking you any questions? I know all the answers. Why am I laughing? I'm remembering the first time you farted." What attention-starving celebrity would put up with that? Skills needed for creating the Universe mean squat comparred to chatting up Madonna.

My dog Pony would make a better talk show host. It would go something like this:

Celeb: I love you, Pony! I'd jump on the couch, but I can't find one.
Pony: I'm not allowed on the furniture.

Well, Pony is allowed on the furniture in the house, but I think you get my point. SO it's up to you to polish up your talk show host skills, 'cause God ain't gonna do it for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment