Sunday, December 9, 2012

3 Images of Dogs Being Better Than God




Need visual proof that any dog is better than any God?  Then this is the place for you.  Open your mind and fasten your eyes on this trinity of divine dog images.  I was going to do 10 images, but I have a short attention span.  So here you go.

In the first image, we see that dogs get along with other species without worrying about spending too much time with soulless animals.

The dog in the second photo saved a baby from a certain death while God did nothing. The dog was later named Mkombozi or "Savior."

I don't know the story behind the dog in the third image, but I'm, not sure we really want to know. I have to go feed my dogs now.

1 comment:

  1. I was going to www.flexpetz.com do 10 images, but I have a short attention span. So here you go

    ReplyDelete